About the Authority
The Housing Authority of the County of Morris is managed by an Executive Director and governed by a seven-member Board of Commissioners, appointed by the Morris County Board of County Commissioners and the State of New Jersey.
Regular board meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month in the Conference Room in the Administrative Office at 99 Ketch Road, Morristown NJ 07960. Meetings are open to the public and begin at 6:00 p.m. Beginning April 2020, the meetings will be held via Zoom due to COVID-19 safety precautions.
Please find the link to access the August 11, 2022 Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85417799693?pwd=OVY3QnNIQ0c1N1V1Zm1xSmZwbU04dz09
Dial by your location +1 646 931 3860 US Meeting ID: 854 1779 9693 Passcode: 417057
- Salvatore Poli, Chairman
- Thomas G. Zaccone, Vice-Chairman
- Gene F. Feyl, Commissioner
- Russell F. Hall, Commissioner
- Sadia Ullah, Commissioner
- Bruce Meringolo, Commissioner
- Kelly A. Stephens, Executive Director, [email protected]
- Gina Bozzi, Finance Director, [email protected]
- Gregory Brown, Executive Assistant, [email protected]
- Giovanna McClendon, Housing Manager (Public Housing), [email protected]
- Mayra Gonzalez, Housing Manager (Housing Choice Voucher), [email protected]
- Hope Summerset, Social Service Administrator, [email protected]
Housing Choice Voucher
Policies and Procedures
All policies and procedures for the Housing Authority County of Morris are included in the Annual and Five Year Plans. The plans are on file at the Main Office at 99 Ketch Road in Morristown, NJ.