Improvement Authority Meeting
Date: Wednesday, January 17, 2024 | 05:00 PM
to 06:00 PM
The Improvement Authority provides municipalities, school districts and the county itself with innovative and cost-effective methods of funding projects and saving tax dollars at the same time.
Learn more about the Improvement Authority.
Pursuant to the provisions of the New Jersey Open Public Meetings Act, this meeting will be held in a hybrid fashion, both virtually via Cisco WebEx (as indicated below), and in person in the Knox Conference Room, 5th Floor, Morris County Administration Building, Morristown, New Jersey. The public is invited to attend the meeting either in-person at the above address, or via WebEx (The WebEx link and corresponding information will be posted on the Authority’s website at least 48 hours prior to the meeting).
In the event that there are technical difficulties with WebEx and the meeting is not able to be held via WebEx, the meeting will then be held via teleconference call, and the public is invited to attend by calling (877) 826-6967, and then entering Passcode 7446578# to join in the meeting. This teleconference information applies to all meetings regardless of date and time.
This meeting is open to the public by the means indicated above, or in-person. Any matters under the jurisdiction of the Authority may be discussed, decided and formal action may be taken.
For those joining virtually, everyone should be muted until the Chairperson or Vice-Chairperson opens up the public comment portion of the meeting.
Public comment may be made in any of the following ways:
- By attending the meeting in-person, in the Knox Conference Room, 5th Floor, Morris County Administration Building, Morristown, New Jersey;
- By attending the meeting via the appropriate Webex Link, using the Attendee Link(s) provided above;
- By attending the meeting via telephone, using the Phone Number and Event Number/Access Code provided above;
- By providing comments in writing, via electronic mail, to [email protected] no later than 2:00 p.m. on the date of the meeting if the meeting is held at 3:00 p.m. or no later than 4:00 p.m. on the date of the meeting if the meeting is held at 5:00 p.m.; or,
- By providing comments in writing, and mailed to Christine Kristiansen, County of Morris - Administrator's Office, Administration & Records Building, 5th Fl., P.O. Box 900, 10 Court Street, Morristown, New Jersey 07963-0900, for delivery no later than the date of the meeting.
The Authority's respective agenda of this meeting, and any additional documents relevant to the meeting, is available to view in advance of the meeting on the Authority's webpage located on Morris County's website at https://improvement.morriscountynj.gov/about-the-authority/minutes/.
The Authority does not discriminate against persons with disabilities. Those individuals requiring auxiliary aids and services where necessary in connection with electronic access to the meeting by telephone, Webex or otherwise, must notify the ADA Coordinator of the County of Morris at least seventy-two (72) hours in advance of the meeting. Efforts will be made as reasonably possible to accommodate such requests.
This notice is posted, published and provided in conformance with the Open Public Meetings Act.
Wednesday, January 17, 2024 | 05:00 PM
- 06:00 PM
Administration and Records Building, Knox Room, 5th Floor, 10 Court Street, Morristown, 07960, View Map