Morris County Strategic Plan
Morris County will protect and preserve the quality of life for all of Morris County, and ensure the effective, efficient and ethical stewardship of tax dollars.
Read the Strategic Plan(PDF, 3MB)
What is a Strategic Plan?
Strategic planning is the process that organizations use to formally define their direction, make decisions and allocate resources to achieve their goals based on their vision and mission.
We will gather information, form a strategy, and make recommendations to fulfill the vision of Morris County’s future.
Morris County will continue to be the premier place in which to live, work, and raise a family. Our County will continue to build our vibrant and sustainable economy and preserve our natural resources and history. We will honor our unique quality of life, assure a safe, well-maintained infrastructure and offer cultural and recreational opportunities for residents and visitors alike. We will continue to offer compassionate support to those in need and maintain our tradition as a caring community.
Supporting documentation has been provided to Morris County by our steering committee.
- County Commissioner Christine Myers
- County Commissioner Kathryn DeFillippo
- County Commissioner Deborah Smith
- County Administrator John Bonanni
- Assistant County Administrator Deena Leary
- Human Services Director Jennifer Carpinteri
- Law & Public Safety Director Scott Di Giralomo
- County College of Morris President Dr. Anthony Iacono
- Park Commission Executive Director David Helmer
- Morris County Economic Development Corporation Executive Director Meghan Hunscher
- Morris School District Superintendent Mackey Pendergrast
- Morristown Medical Center President Trish O’Keefe
- New Jersey Innovation Institute Executive Director Don Sebastian
- Chester Borough Mayor Janet Hoven
- Wyndham Worldwide representative William Skrzat