Voting and Elections
April 20, 2021 Fire Election
Voters who received a Mail In Ballot for the Fire Election can returned their voted ballot via the USPS or deposit it in the secure Mail-In Ballot Drop Box located at 10 Court Street in Morristown in front of the Administration and Records Building. This Drop Box is available to voters 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
June 8, 2021 Primary Election
- Voting Machines will be available on June 8 Primary Election Day for voting in-person at the polls.
- Mail-In Ballots can be requested from the Morris County Clerk's Office as an alternative to voting on the voting machines.
- If you have previously requested a ballot for all future elections, you will continue to be mailed your ballot. Please contact the Morris County Clerk with any questions regarding your status.
- Mail-In Ballots can be returned via the USPS or deposited in one of the secure Mail-In Ballot drop boxes located in Morris County.
- Mail-In Ballots must be postmarked by Election Day, Tuesday, June 8th, and received no later than Monday, June 14.
- Petition Deadline - Monday, April 5
- Party Affiliation Deadline - Wednesday, April 14
- Voter Registration Deadline - Tuesday, May 18
- Election Day - Tuesday, June 8