This position is an entry level clerical position within the County Education Office that requires excellent technological, organizational, and communication skills and understands the importance of confidentiality. The successful candidate should be a team player with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and be self-motivated. The work involves working with the public, members of the Education Office and their staff, as well as school employees and their stakeholders.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Preparation of time-sensitive state reports
- Surveys of school districts
- Certification requirements and processing
- Scheduling of meetings
- Assist with other duties of the Education Office
- Organization and daily filing of purchase orders/invoices
- Answering phones
- General administrative tasks including working with other County departments (e.g. IT)
The successful candidates should have a proficient understanding of Word, Excel. Salesforce (program) experience is a plus.
*Please include an updated resume with your application*
Morristown, NJ 07960