Description of Job and Division/Department
Office on Aging, Disabilities, and Community Programming offers several resources to the County's Senior population, including but not limited to care management services and information and referral for Seniors and their Caregivers.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provides referrals to other agencies for additional services via phone, email, in person or other form of communication.
- Creates marketing materials, such as brochures and flyers Assist in data entry Explains the objectives and functions of the community service program to residents.
- Prepares reports of program activities.
- Establishes and maintains essential records and files.
- Other office support duties as necessary Flexible work schedule 15 hours weekly
High school graduate or equivalent Appointees will be required to possess a driver's license valid in New Jersey
Department and Division
Human Services- Aging, Disabilities, and Community Programming
340 West Hanover Ave
Morristown, NJ 07962