Brief Description of Job and Division/Department
The County of Morris, Municipal Utilities Authority/Curbside Recycling Department- Seeking individual to load recycling material from sidewalks or curbs into trucks on specified routes.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Collecting rubbish and other refuse
- Lifting filled refuse cans to truck, and emptying cans into truck
- Redepositing cans at the curb.
- Operating mechanisms at the rear of trucks
- Completing routes
- Assisting driver when truck is in reverse and keeping vehicle clean
Must be able to lift 50 lbs. On your feet approximately 80% of the day. Must understand the functions at the rear of the truck. Appointees will be required to possess a driver's license valid in New Jersey only if the operation of a vehicle, rather than employee mobility, is necessary to perform essential duties of the position. Applicants should be able to read and write English sufficiently enough to perform the duties of this position.
Department and Division
Morris County Municipal Utilities Authority
479 West Clinton Street
Dover, NJ 07801