Brief Description of Job and Division/Department
Under direction of the County Engineer performs clerical tasks needed for the Engineering and Transportation Department.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Process vouchers and draft resolutions utilizing the respective County software.
- Assist with road opening permit applications.
- Maintain payroll time sheets.
- Prepare letters and maintain office inventory.
- Maintain filing system for various vendors performing work for the County Engineer.
Four (4) years of experience in clerical work.
Department and Division- Public Works - Engineering and Transportation
30 Schuyler Place, 3rd Floor
Morristown, NJ 07960-5193