Morris County Regional Vaccination Center
Starting May 16, the vaccination center will be closed on Sundays and Mondays.
We'll be closed on Memorial Day weekend (May 29-31).
Are you, or is someone you know, homebound? Call the Morris County Homebound COVID-19 Vaccination Program at 973-326-7828.
We are now accepting walk-ups between 8 am and 3pm daily. Vaccinations are available for people 12 and over. Individuals between 12 and 18 must have a parent or legal guardian accompany them to the site.
We will process people with appointments FIRST, so please be patient when you arrive.
Note that we are distributing the Pfizer vaccine. If you come without an appointment for your second Pfizer shot, you'll be asked when and where you received your first shot.
Schedule an Appointment
Scheduling appointments is the preferred method as walk-up will take more time to register. Walk-ups are only accepted between 8 am and 3 pm. Earlier or later times require an appointment.
Get an appointment at the Morris County Regional Vaccination Center.
If you're interested in getting a vaccine appointment outside of Morris County, visit the State of New Jersey's vaccination page and appointment finder.
Seniors can call the State of New Jersey's senior hotline between 8am-8pm, for people age 65+: 856-249-7007, or call Walmart stores for dedicated appointments for seniors: view the store directory.
The Morris County Regional Vaccination Center is located at the Rockaway Townsquare Mall at 301 Mount Hope Avenue in Rockaway, NJ (get directions to Rockaway Townsquare). When you arrive, park at the former Sears building in the northern part of the mall. The vaccine center is located in the lower level of the building, closest to Macy’s and Raymour & Flanigan. Please use the outside entrance.
Need a ride to the vaccination center? The United Way is now providing free or discounted rides to vaccination sites wherever Lyft services are available. Call 211 or visit https://www.nj211.org/transportation-options-new-jersey.
If you need wheelchair-accessible transportation, contact the Morris Area Paratransit System (MAPS) at (973) 829-8103.
All individuals aged 12 and older who live, work, or study in New Jersey are eligible for COVID-19 vaccines. At this time, those ages 12 through 17 can only receive the Pfizer vaccine and must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to be vaccinated.
You will not be able to receive this vaccine if you have any of the following:
- If you have experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours:
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell,
- Sore throat,
- Congestion or runny nose,
- Nausea or vomiting
- If, within the past 14 days, you have been in close physical contact (six feet or closer for a cumulative total of 15 minutes) with someone who has laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you are isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19.
- If you are currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test.
There will be no charges or co-pays to the vaccine recipient. As authorized, insurance providers will be billed for vaccine administration. For those without insurance, vaccination is free of charge.
- Bring a form of ID to verify that you are a part of the phased priority group.
- YOU MUST WEAR A MASK WHEN ENTERING THE BUILDING.
Lost Your Vaccination Card? Get a Copy of Your Record
The NJ Department of Health cannot provide a new CDC COVID-19 vaccination card. However, they can provide you with a copy of your immunization record.
If you lost your COVID-19 vaccination card, you will need to request your immunization record by visiting the New Jersey Immunization Information System (NJIIS) at https://njiis.nj.gov/core/web/index.html#/home or simply type njiis.nj.gov in your browser. Once on this page, complete the following actions:
- Click on “Submit a Request” from the top blue ribbon
- Select the topic question “I want to request a copy of my immunization record from NJIIS.”
- This will open the help center request form (ticket). Click on link “Request a copy of NJIIS Immunization Record”. This will open the IMM-46 form which you need to complete. You can attach the form directly to this ticket. Per the instructions on this form, you will need to attach a copy of your photo ID. The following are examples of acceptable forms of identification: a state-issued photo driver’s license with address; a state-issued photo non-driver’s identification card with address; a similar form of identification issued by this State, another state, or the Federal government; or a photo identification card issued by a New Jersey County Clerk.
- If you wish to have a copy of the COVID-19 vaccine lot number, please write this in the description section of the ticket.
- Click “Send” to submit your request. Your request will be processed within 24-48 business hours. Please note all immunization records will be mailed they cannot be emailed.