The Morris County Regional Vaccination Center closed on July 16, 2021.
How to Get a Vaccine Appointment
Vaccination Locations in Morris County
Check this list of locations within Morris County offering vaccines.
Note: This information is subject to change. Call ahead to confirm availability and eligibility before visiting.
Use the Appointment Finder
You may also visit the state’s vaccine appointment finder to get an appointment near you! In Morris County, appointments are available at many local pharmacies.
You can filter your search by zip code, vaccine type (Moderna, Pfizer, J&J), and whether walk-in appointments are available. Click “Schedule an appointment” next to the site of your choice, or call the phone number provided.
Attend a Pop-up clinic
If you're looking for a pop-up vaccination clinic, visit the State of New Jersey's COVID-19 Community calendar.
For Homebound Residents
Are you, or someone you know, homebound? Call us at 1-855-568-0545. We will refer you to a homebound vaccination service.
Lost Vaccination Card
The NJ Department of Health cannot provide a new CDC COVID-19 vaccination card. However, they can provide you with a copy of your immunization record.
If you lost your COVID-19 vaccination card, you will need to request your immunization record by visiting the New Jersey Immunization Information System (NJIIS) at https://njiis.nj.gov/core/web/index.html#/home or simply type njiis.nj.gov in your browser. Once on this page, complete the following actions:
- Click on “Submit a Request” from the top blue ribbon
- Select the topic question “I want to request a copy of my immunization record from NJIIS.”
- This will open the help center request form (ticket). Click on link “Request a copy of NJIIS Immunization Record”. This will open the IMM-46 form which you need to complete. You can attach the form directly to this ticket. Per the instructions on this form, you will need to attach a copy of your photo ID. The following are examples of acceptable forms of identification: a state-issued photo driver’s license with address; a state-issued photo non-driver’s identification card with address; a similar form of identification issued by this State, another state, or the Federal government; or a photo identification card issued by a New Jersey County Clerk.
- If you wish to have a copy of the COVID-19 vaccine lot number, please write this in the description section of the ticket.
- Click “Send” to submit your request. Your request will be processed within 24-48 business hours. Please note all immunization records will be mailed they cannot be emailed.