The Morris County Regional Vaccination Center closed on July 16, 2021.
Get a Vaccine Appointment
Use the Appointment Finder
Visit the state’s vaccine appointment finder to get an appointment near you! In Morris County, appointments are available at many local pharmacies.
You can filter your search by zip code, vaccine type (Moderna, Pfizer, J&J), and whether walk-in appointments are available. Click “Schedule an appointment” next to the site of your choice, or call the phone number provided.
Attend a Pop-up clinic
Looking for a pop-up vaccination clinic in your community? Visit the COVID-19 Community calendar.
For Homebound Residents
Are you, or someone you know, homebound? Call us at 973-326-6848. We will refer you to a homebound vaccination service.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that people who are moderately to severely immunocompromised (have a weakened immune systems) receive three (3) doses of vaccine, commonly called a Booster Shot, rather than the two (2) doses recommended for other people.
Talk to your health care provider about your medical condition and if getting an additional dose is right for you.
The New Jersey Department of Health has approved the administration of a third vaccine dose to eligible individuals at presently operating vaccination sites. Third dose/Booster shots will be made available this Fall subject to FDA approvals and CDC guidelines.
Scheduling for a third dose/booster shot is now available at Atlantic Health System.
I got my first dose at the Morris County Regional Vaccination Center. Now that it’s closed, where do I get my second dose?
Anyone who receives their first dose at the Morris County site after June 23, 2021 will have their second dose scheduled and provided at another Atlantic Health System facility.
I lost my vaccination card! How do I get a copy of my immunization record?
The NJ Department of Health cannot provide a new CDC COVID-19 vaccination card. However, they can provide you with a copy of your immunization record.
If you lost your COVID-19 vaccination card, you will need to request your immunization record by visiting the New Jersey Immunization Information System (NJIIS) at https://njiis.nj.gov/core/web/index.html#/home or simply type njiis.nj.gov in your browser. Once on this page, complete the following actions:
- Click on “Submit a Request” from the top blue ribbon
- Select the topic question “I want to request a copy of my immunization record from NJIIS.”
- This will open the help center request form (ticket). Click on link “Request a copy of NJIIS Immunization Record”. This will open the IMM-46 form which you need to complete. You can attach the form directly to this ticket. Per the instructions on this form, you will need to attach a copy of your photo ID. The following are examples of acceptable forms of identification: a state-issued photo driver’s license with address; a state-issued photo non-driver’s identification card with address; a similar form of identification issued by this State, another state, or the Federal government; or a photo identification card issued by a New Jersey County Clerk.
- If you wish to have a copy of the COVID-19 vaccine lot number, please write this in the description section of the ticket.
- Click “Send” to submit your request. Your request will be processed within 24-48 business hours. Please note all immunization records will be mailed they cannot be emailed.