This site was created by the government of Morris County to help its citizens participate in elections.
Morris County’s elections are administered by two offices: the Morris County Board of Elections and the Morris County Clerk’s Office.
This office administers voter registration, party affiliation, challenger applications, and other services related to elections in Morris County.
For information about voter registration, polling places, and other elections issues, visit the Voting and Elections section of this website.
June 8th, 2021 Primary Election
- Voting Machines will be available on June 8 Primary Election Day for voting in-person at the polls.
- Mail-In Ballots can be requested from the Morris County Clerk's Office as an alternative to voting on the voting machines.
- If you have previously requested a ballot for all future elections, you will continue to be mailed your ballot. Please contact the Morris County Clerk with any questions regarding your status.
- Mail-In Ballots can be returned via the USPS or deposited in one of the secure Mail-In Ballot drop boxes located in Morris County.
- Mail-In Ballots must be postmarked by Election Day, Tuesday, June 8th, and received no later than Monday, June 14.
- Petition Deadline - Monday, April 5
- Party Affiliation Deadline - Wednesday, April 14
- Voter Registration Deadline - Tuesday, May 18
- Election Day - Tuesday, June 8
Warning! Registering to vote is FREE. Any website that charges for voter registration is not an official government site. Beware of releasing personally identifiable voter registration information on non-governmental sites.
Office is Closed to the Public
In response to the public health emergency and to curtail the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) the Morris County Board of Elections is currently not open to the public.
Get more information on Voting and Elections or Contact Us.