Am I eligible to vote as an Overseas/Military Voter?
In order to vote in U.S. elections you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States on the date of the election you wish to vote in.
- Be 18 years old on the day of the election.
In order to vote using a federal ballot you must:
- Be an active duty member of the U.S. Uniformed Services, Merchant Marine or Activated National Guard.
- A family member (spouse or dependent).
- A U.S. citizen residing outside of the U.S.
For more instructions please refer to the New Jersey Guidelines for Military and Overseas Civilian Voters.
If you are eligible to vote based on the criteria above, please fill out the Federal Post Card Application(PDF, 185KB) and submit in one of the following ways: