Voting and Elections
November 2, 2021 General Election
Your community needs you! By staffing a polling location, you will:
- Earn $21.44 per hour on in-person early voting days and $300 on Election Day.
- Earn an additional $30 when you attend required training provided by the County Board of Elections and fulfill your commitment at the polls.
- See our great democracy in action, firsthand, and enjoy the feeling that comes with contributing to your local community, your state and your country.
Sign up today!
- Voting Machines will be available on November 2nd Election Day for voting in-person at the polls.
- Early in-person voting will be available throughout Morris County. Find out more about Early Voting.
- Commencement of Mailing Mail-In Ballots -Saturday, September 18
- Voter Registration Deadline - Tuesday, October 12
- Early Voting Center Challenger Appointment Deadline - Monday, October 18
- Election Day Challenger Appointment Deadline - Tuesday, October 19
- Mailing of Sample Ballots - Wednesday, October 20
- Early Voting Period - Saturday, October 23 - Sunday, October 31
- Election Day - Tuesday, November 2
- Mail-In Ballots must be postmarked by Election Day, Tuesday, November 2nd, and received no later than Monday, November 8th.