The Housing Authority of the County of Morris is seeking a full-time Maintenance Repairer to perform semi-skilled and skilled labor tasks related to the operations of its 6 (six) housing complexes throughout the County.
Routine tasks include repairs and maintenance of apartments and buildings as directed. Must be available for on-call responsibilities after hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays. Will be responsible for salting and snow removal at various Housing Authority sites.
- Candidate MUST have a demonstrated working knowledge of plumbing, electrical, mechanical, custodial and carpentry work.
- Minimum of 5 (five) years’ experience in a similar position both performing maintenance/repair work and coordinating administrative duties relative to a maintenance system; for industrial, commercial or public/private institutions and/or residential buildings.
- Must have the ability to read, write and understand English sufficiently to perform the duties of this position.
- Must possess a valid NJ Driver’s License at all times.
- Must live within 20 minutes of the Morristown area.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.