Description of Job and Division/Department
The County of Morris is seeking a qualified candidate to work in the Office of Planning and Preservation.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance in the administration of all sections of the Morris County Office of Planning & Preservation
- Assistance in the development of Planning Studies
- Ability to do occasional field work/site visits as necessary to support various planning initiatives
- Attend and facilitate Morris County Planning Board (MCPB) meetings
- Assists other office staff with assignments/tasks as needed
- Correspondence with municipal planning and zoning representatives
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work independently and efficiently and with a team under minor supervision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (including ability to work with MS Access or similar database applications and MS Outlook)
- Ability to read, write, speak, understand, or communicate in English sufficiently to perform the duties of this position
Examples of work:
PO Box 900
30 Schuyler Place, 4th FL
Morristown, NJ 07963