In these difficult times, we want you to know that you don’t have to do this alone.
If you're struggling with mental health or substance use issues during the pandemic, call the COVID Connect Hotline at 833-223-0011:
Or, reach out using these resources:
Navigating the Holidays
Get tips for how to cope with the holiday season during COVID-19:
- Morris & Sussex ResourceNet provides a wide range of information about support, resources, and services for families in Morris and Sussex Counties. You can find specific recreational activities, health providers, support groups, and events in your area.
- Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus is a guide featuring tips on coping skills, meditation, and school-related issues.
- The New Jersey Children’s Alliance provides informational flyers about Looking Out for Kids During Social Distancing(PDF, 2MB) and Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse During the COVID-19 Crisis(PDF, 946KB).
- Use the Stigma-Free COVID-19 Youth Wellness Toolkit to get tips on taking care of your mental health.
- Read these Self-Care Tips for Teens during COVID-19(PDF, 9MB).