The Commission is composed of 20 to 30 persons who live or work in Morris County; at least one is a student at a Morris County high school.
The Commission members include educators, elected government officials, police officers, representatives of women’s organizations and diverse racial, ethnic and religious groups. A member of the Morris County Board of County Commissioners sits on the Commission and members of the Prosecutor’s office maintain a liaison.
- Chairperson: Clarence Curry, Jr.
- Vice Chairperson: Rabbi Moshe Rudin
- Secretary: Sue Rosenthal
- Treasurer: Susan Waldman
- Immediate Past Chair: Linda Murphy, Deceased
- Administration/Nomination: Meyer Rosenthal
- Fair Housing: Osman Davies & Wayne Cresta
- Education/Training: Edward Yaw
- Public Relations/Communications: Rabbi Moshe Rudin
- Legislative: Michael A. Van Allen
- Law Enforcement: William Schievella
- Community and Cultural Relations: Jasmine Lim
2023-24 Executive Board
2023/24 Commission Members
|Clarence Curry, Jr.
| Lansing Holman
|Tina Liu Jen
| Theresa Maughan
| Shalini Mehrotra
|Rabbi Moshe Rudin
|Dr. Bette Simmons
|Michael Van Allen
Read the Human Relations Commission by-laws(PDF, 420KB).