Courses on Request
The following courses are available and may be delivered upon request:
- ARSON AWARENESS: 6 Hours
- BASEMENT & CELLAR FIRES: 12 Hours
- CEVO 3 – FIRE: 6 Hours
- CLASS “A” FOAMS: 6 Hours
- CLASS “B” FOAMS: 9 Hours
- DEVELOPING SOP / SOG’S
- ELEVATOR EMERGENCY: 3 Hours
- EMERGENCY VEHICLE DRIVER / OFFICER OPERATIONS: 6 Hours
- FEMA NFA INCIDENT SAFETY OFFICER: 16 Hours
- PRINCIPLES OF BUILDING CONSTRUCTION – NFA: 12 Hours
- PUMP OPERATIONS – BASIC: 12 Hours
- PUMP OPERATIONS – ADVANCED: 12 Hours (designed around your departments’ needs)
- QUINT-TYPE APPARATUS TRAINING: 24 Hours
- RIC TRAIN the TRAINER: 12 Hours
- RESPONSE TO ELECTRICAL EMERGENCIES: 9 Hours
- ROPE ASSISTED SEARCH TRAINING – WIDE AREA SEARCH: 4 Hours
- ROPE I / ROPE II / ROPE III – HIGH ANGLE RESCUE I
- ROPE IV – HIGH ANGLE RESCUE II
- STAGING AREA MANAGER: 4 Hours
- STATUS CHECK IN RECORDER: 4 Hours
- STRATEGY & TACTICS FOR INITIAL COMPANY OPERATIONS –NFA: 24 Hours
- TRAFFIC INCIDENT MANAGEMENT: 6 Hours
- VEHICLE RESCUE BASICS / HAND & HYDRAULIC TOOLS / SCENARIO DRILLS
Any course in this catalog can be offered as an “Outreach” course, either at the Academy and/or at a host jurisdiction. Some courses require practical / live burn evolutions / drills which must be performed at the Academy.
If there is a course or subject matter which is not listed in our catalog and you would like to have it offered to your department, please contact the Fire Training Coordinator to discuss.
We will continue to conduct seminars by NJ Transit, PSE&G, NJN&G, and / or NJFFS which may be held either at the Academy or at a host jurisdiction.
Information will be forwarded to Fire Chiefs regarding locations and times.