About the Authority
The Housing Authority of the County of Morris is managed by an Executive Director and governed by a seven-member Board of Commissioners, appointed by the Morris County Board of County Commissioners and the State of New Jersey.
Regular board meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month at 6PM. In consideration of the global pandemic and to protect the health, safety and welfare of the public, the Board of Commissioners of the Housing Authority County of Morris shall conduct the regular meeting virtually/remotely via-web meeting and telephone conference communications. The link to access the meetings, along with meeting dates, can be found at the bottom of the 'About Us' page under 'Meeting Schedule'.
- Salvatore Poli, Chairman
- Bruce Meringolo, Vice-Chairman
- Russell F. Hall, Commissioner
- Sadia Ullah, Commissioner
- Thomas Zaccone, Commissioner
- Melissa N. Bevacqua, Commissioner
- Kelly A. Stephens, Executive Director, [email protected]
- Gina Bozzi, Finance Director, [email protected]
- Gregory Brown, Executive Assistant, [email protected]
- Giovanna McClendon, Housing Manager (Public Housing), [email protected]
- Mayra Gonzalez, Housing Manager (Housing Choice Voucher), [email protected]
- Hope Summerset, Social Service Administrator, [email protected]
Housing Choice Voucher
Policies and Procedures
All policies and procedures for the Housing Authority County of Morris are included in the Annual and Five Year Plans. The plans are on file at the Main Office at 99 Ketch Road in Morristown, NJ.