Advisory Council on Aging Disabilities & Veterans (ACADV)
June 8 - We're holding a public meeting to discuss the spending plan for the 2023 Area Plan Contract under The Older Americans Act. Learn more and join us at the meeting!
Meetings & Agendas
All meetings are held on the first Thursday of every other month at noon.
- February 4, 2021(PDF, 175KB)
- April 9, 2021(PDF, 222KB)
- June 4, 2021(PDF, 285KB)
- September 8, 2021(PDF, 318KB)
- November 5, 2021(PDF, 356KB)
Our September meeting was a closed meeting discussion about grants.
- February 8, 2018 Minutes(PDF, 111KB)
- April 12, 2018 Minutes(PDF, 122KB)
- June 14, 2018 Minutes(PDF, 137KB)
- September 13, 2018 Minutes(PDF, 221KB)
- November 14, 2018 Minutes(PDF, 120KB)
The Morris County Advisory Council on Aging, Disabilities and Veterans is an appointed group of community representatives, professionals and consumers who meet to discuss and advocate for issues of importance to area seniors, persons with disabilities, and veterans. Members are appointed annually by the Morris County Board of County Commissioners and serve without salary.
- Rebecca Abenante
- Barbara Anderson
- James Cavanaugh
- Emerson Crooks
- Kyra Faison-Gardner
- Thomas Mazzaecaro
- Anthony Romano
- Loretta White
- Fawn Zwiekel