How Can I Protect Myself?
Protect family, pets and yourself from mosquito bites.
Dump all standing water
Remove standing water from the following locations:
- flower pots and saucers
- kiddie pools
- garbage cans
Clean outdoor areas
- Clean birdbaths once a week
- Add a fountain or fish to an ornamental pond
- Clean the gutters on your house
- Use screens to prevent mosquitoes from entering the home.
- Keep ditches and stormwater facilities free of debris
- Recycle old tires
- Make sure downspouts are draining
What else can I do?